Origins of the "Mango Seeker"

Origin of "Mango Seeker"
Inspired by the scene in Apocalypse Now (Vietnam) where one of the soldiers on LSD says he wants mangoes. They proceed into the jungle in search for some, only to encounter a Tiger. Despite the comedic origin of this name, it provides an interesting metaphorical mission statement for myself and this blog:
In search for the nectar in life.

Hopefully you find some for yourself here, enjoy.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Words

Words…
They come in many shapes and sizes:
From obese and grotesque,
To curvaceous and pristine.
I LOVE words when they’re strung along,
Like children holding the rope that links them to their teacher.
I love how they can dance across a page in front of your eyes and,
I love how they can make a pretty melody as they beat your drum and,
I love how they can paint mosaics inside your mind and,
I love how they can weave all three sensations and crawl up your spine…
Leaving you with your hairs standing at attention,
To witness…
Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment